The following photographs were graciously shared by Shane Bergeron, Willow Run researcher. For more information on our church's history, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Run

Willow Run Camp dam and powerhouse, with chapel visible in the background. 

Aerial shot of Camp Willow Run. This area is just west of where the Administration Building for the plant was located. Area is no longer accessible and viewable from Wiard Road.

Willow Run Camp dam and powerhouse, with chapel visible in the background. 

FDR Visiting.jpg
Bombers and Servicemen.jpg
Young Couple.jpg
Young Couple again.jpg

Roosevelt (FDR) visiting the chapel.

Colorized copy of chapel with flyover of bombers and servicemen walking from chapel.

The next two photos are of a young couple. They are likely amongst many couples who were photographed outside the chapel. The Ford Archives actually has records with the names of many of the newlyweds.

2316.jpg
45 WR chapel.JPG
46 WR Chapel.jpg

Our beautiful chapel.

During construction at the original location at Camp Willow Run along Ecorse Rd. sometime early 1940.